ABS.. Amontic Band Syndrome (babies)

I just had a baby and had never heard of ABS. I was shocked to find out when my baby was born with this. At first it was upseting to me bc i thought of our baby and people being rude and etc. I am okay with it now but I wish docs could find out more about this and warn mothers of a chance this could happen to their babies. I know my child is perfect but it def caught us all off guard and it made me feel like i did somthing wrong. Has anyone heard of ABS? Can anyone relate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ABS can cause a variety of birth defects. Some can be very minor and some can cause babies to loose limbs or even die. My kids have birth defects so I can relate.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Our childs is mild but I def think there should be more awareness about this or research.
    Anonymous