How can i make or download mini hershey candy bar wrappers for a baby shower?

Help!! I would love to make some favors for my sister in laws baby shower. I would like to make the candy wrapper favors but i can't figure out to to print them out myself. Has anyone else done this or can it even be done? TThanks for any help or advice :)

threeboysmama

Asked by threeboysmama at 6:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Google it. You should get some websites. That's a cute idea. I hope you find out how!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• My DD ordered them online when she had her son. It said HEREHEIS instead of Hersheys.
    Anonymous

• My mom had them printed when my oldest was born. They have her name, birthdate and our names on them. But she had to go through Hershey and they came with the candy (but not already wrapped, she had to put the wrappers on herself). We still have a few of the wrappers around.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• check & try this : http://akidsheart.com/misc/miniwrappers.htm
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 9:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2009