There's NO way this could be...right?

I had to have my mirena taken out a few weeks ago. Hubby and I only had sex like twice...WITH a condom. Other than that, we haven't had sex. I started BC pills...still haven't had sex. I know this is a stupid question...but someone said something that got me paranoid...but there's no way I could be pregnant, right? We didn't start without a condom or anything like that...there was absolutely NO penatration without him having a condom on...he's so paranoid about getting me pregnant that he wont even sleep next to me naked....so there's no way I could end up pregnant, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• stupid.
    Anonymous

• Sure you can get pregnant. Condoms aren't 100%.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• If you have sex, you can get pregnant. End of story.
    ithi

Answer by ithi at 7:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Did you ever take sex ed?
    Anonymous

• The only 100% effective for of birth control is not having sex even your IUD won't prevent it 100% I actually have heard of a lot of people getting pregnant with an IUD.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• if you wont to be extra careful just using condoms until your bc kicks in then you should use a backup method such as a spermicide foam
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• It's extremely rare for it to happen...., but you don't need penetration to get pregnant. Even if it's only pre-cum if it's around your vagina the sperm can get in. And as stated before if you have sex you can get pregnant. Certain herbs and antibiotics can void your BC pills making them useless. It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that you are pregnant, but to say there's no way it can happen is false. There's always that .1% chance. Just ask the one who got pregnant after her husband had a vasectomy and she had a tubal ligation. If it is meant to be nature will find a way.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Are you late or just curious?
    If you take vitamin C, it can help bring on your period. But if you could be pregnant don't do it, as it could cause a miscarriage and/or hemorrhaging.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2161140_vitamin-c-bring-delayed-period.html
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 8:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• No, I'm not late...Just paranoid. That's all. Getting pregnant is the LAST thing on my mind right now!
    Anonymous

• But he still slept next to you, right? OMG!!!!!!

LOL...just kidding....ease up on yourself. If the condom didn't break then you are just fine.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2009