Please help me with this!!!

I have this dry red spot above my lip and also the spot where theres an indent above your lip its dry and red also, as you can see from the picture..and its NOT a cold sore..its just a dry red spot, I have had it for almost 3 months now, its no where near as red now, it has faded ALOT its still a dry spot and when I take a shower it gets even more dried out looking, I put lotion on it to help moisturize it for about a week and that helped ALOT but when I stopped it started to get kind of dried out again..its just annoying and I dont know what it is..it doesnt itch nor does it hurt or anything, its just ugly!!

heres a picture of it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43182161@N08/3973013530/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Health

• Try coconut oil

Answer by rkoloms at 8:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• my opinion, its exzema - a generic term for any skin dermatitis or it could be a fungal condition both look almost the same. try benedryl cream of any foot fungus cream if the hydrocortizone cream doesnt work. the anti fungal should definitely get rid of it. good luck
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Dh and I both use Mimyx cream (by prescription) and it helps alot. Cold weather is brutal on both of us.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 9:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2009