Have any of you received child support during your pregnancy?

Long story but because of legal things it would be a good idea for my SO and I to get a court order for child support of our child together to use the system to our advantage. Like I said, long long story. lol
What I was wondering is if any of you had ever done something similar (btw, we are and will be together either way)
or had read anything about this. I am also wondering on a slightly separate note if any of you received or had heard of someone receiving child support or something similar during a pregnancy?

AmandaI1021

Asked by AmandaI1021 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just do a Parenting Plan. Some states require a lawyer to draw it up. Some just need it notarized. Check and see and that's that.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• You can't GET child support until the child is actually born. However, you can put it on paper to start upon delivery. But, in alot of states if you and the father are together they will not condone it until you are/prove you are seperated. SORRY...good luck...
    Anonymous

• Why do you want child support if you are together? Did I miss somthing?
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 9:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• We are both separated from our spouses. Our divorces will be final in the next few months and in order to avoid problems with his "wife" trying to take every dime he has and trying to claim a hand on the first time homeowners tax credit, etc.... It would be beneficial if he had another bill to pay basically.
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 6:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2009