Does anyone know what this could be?

Have you ever had this happen to you? Do you know what it could be? I had my period a bit different this month. It was 3 days late, and also the first day it wasn't at usual, it wasn't heavy like the periods i've had before. BUT...after it almost passed, (about 6 days later)...i started having some kind of "dark brown", black.. liquid/blood. i had that for about 2 full days...now that has gone away and im starting to have just little red spots of blood again (very little though)............. any idea of what that could be????? is that normal????????????? Please help me, give me some suggestions.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Health

• I only know that dark blood means that it is old, as in maybe you didn't pass it right away for some reason. Talk with your OB about it if you notice any other symptoms or if it happens again.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Hehe...I mean Gyn, not OB, sorry. :)
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2009