Have you ever had this happen to you?

Have you ever had this happen to you? Do you know what it could be? I had my period a bit different this month. It was 3 days late, and also the first day it wasn't at usual, it wasn't heavy like the periods i've had before. BUT...after it almost passed, (about 6 days later)...i started having some kind of "dark brown", black.. liquid/blood. i had that for about 2 full days...now that has gone away and im starting to have just little red spots of blood again (very little though)............. any idea of what that could be????? is that normal????????????? Please help me, give me some suggestions.....

keep in mind, im a mom of 1 daughter that is 16 months old.... and still breastfeeding(so my periods are not always regular).....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My doctor told me it was normal for me. I would talk to your doctor about that.
    nikistrong3

Answer by nikistrong3 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I was told that women miscarry all the time and never know it. While there hormone levels are too low to detect from a home pt. That a heavier period can be just that. If you are concerened with anything call your doctor.
    MoMmY2APrince85

Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2009