The Intelligender test

has anyone tried the intelligender baby gender determination tests that can be bought otc and done at home with urine? you get the results in ten minutes. If so were your results accurate or do you even know yet? I heard that the test bought at any CVS pharmacy can give results accurately at ten weeks gestation.

mommyof5boys543

Asked by mommyof5boys543 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, and it is just for FUN, it is not accurate. Alot of women in my pg group got wrong results lol. It told me I was having a boy, NOPE, girl! Fun to try...if you don't mind wasting $28.00
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• its bukaka- bull
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• The things you can buy at a pharmacy now days! I didn't know! Apparently the ladies on here do know, and wasted 28 bucks!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 8:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i havent tryed but have a friend who did she finds out in the morning if it was right our obgyn gives his thumbs up on it he said alot of the people he knows that did it has been true but it is just for funlol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I really wanted to try it for fun but I am on progesterone and I have PCOS the two contraindications for taking it. Oh well, guess I will have to wait for the U/S.
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 9:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• my friend just took two in a row, both said girl. ultrasound confirmed boy.
    Anonymous