i think i might be pregnant...

ok, so it is too early to tell via HPT, but i'm starting to show the early simptoms, aka, frequent urination, sore breasts, fatigue, etc.
i had the mirena iud and thought i was safe. i ended up ovulating right around the time i had unprotected sex, and we notice that my IDU is not there. advise?? any one else had this happen? help?

jessi5208

Asked by jessi5208 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you have symptoms, you will probably test pos on a test. If those are the only symptoms you are having, it could just be that you are coming up on your period. Just remember when testing to use your first morning urine.
    Suz_and_Ash

Answer by Suz_and_Ash at 10:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i doubt i'm coming up on my period. it was about a week ago. i usually ovulate right before i start, and that is when it happened. this is also the same thing that happened when i had my daughter. same timing, same symptoms, everything, except i didn't have an iud then.
    jessi5208

Answer by jessi5208 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2009