weight problem

I just stopped nursing after 12 months of nursing..its been about 3-4 weeks and I STILL cant seem to gain any weight..after pregnancy I lost all my baby weight plus some extra while I nursed...well I got down to about 98 lbs and im 5"2 and everyone keeps telling me im too thin..well ever since I stopped nursing ive been trying to eat alot to gain a few pounds, but still NOTHING I dont get it..and everyone jumps right to I have a thyroid problem, but I have NO symptoms of it and not gaining weight is NOT a symptom, the only symptom close is weight loss and im not losing weight anymore, I stopped losing weight within 3 months of having the baby (while I was nursing) anyone else have this issue

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• :( you make fat girls cry
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with Anon.... us fat girls hate you JUST PLAYING! =) I would see about being put on BC if you are no longer BF. I know it helped me an unwanted 10lbs. Eat alot of protein & pastas & starches but try & stay healthy at the same time. Hard I know! Talk to your doctor. P.S. This big girl loves her some chocolate!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Make sure you are eating healthy foods, just more of them. If you want to gain weight, you want it to be good weight, not nasty unhealthy weight.
    Suz_and_Ash

Answer by Suz_and_Ash at 10:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I know that not being able to put weight on can be almost if not more of an issue as someone that can't take it off. I would check with your doctor and see if they can give you a medical reason why you are not putting on any weight. I would think you would want to increase your carb intake. I have always heard you should eat 6 small meals each day instead of 3 big ones. Other options you might want to check into would be drinking the ensure drinks you can get in the stores. My 4 yr old needed extra calories to get her weight up and they told me to give her Pediasure (the kids equivalent) and it has helped. I hope that helps you out a little.
    Katysmom

Answer by Katysmom at 12:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I agree with anon 1... I'm gonna cry...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2009