How to take Provera?

I took Provera Dec 17th-December 26th to induce a period (haven't had one since August 25th). I started my period today, my pill bottle says "take 1 tablet by mouth every day for 10 days every 28 days". Does that mean from the FIRST day of taking the Provera (meaning the 13th/CD 17) or counting from the END of the 10 days (meaning the 23rd/CD 27?) My doctor didn't expect it to work the first time and gave no advice about it (she didn't say anything about ovulation or BD either), I called a few days ago but the office girl was no help. I know a lot of people on here have taken it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would figure after your cycle. but if it was me i would see if my next cycle comes on naturally cause sometimes it would i know i did for me. but good luck and if you are not comfortable with your doc you should change cause your doc and you baby dust should see eye to eye on things and them not explaining things could mislead you and cause you not to conceive. 

mrs.rucker943

Answer by mrs.rucker943 at 6:16 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Thanks for the advice, I am comfortable with my doctor (which is a big plus for me) i just wish she wasn't so busy and so rushed (i only get to talk to her for like 10 mins.), we have been TTC for a while so a lot of stuff i already know (which she likes cause she doesn't have to explain everything) but i think that leads her to assuming i know some stuff too. (sigh), but thanks anyways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2009