What can I do to have my 15 month sleep in her crib all night?

She has been sleeping with me at night ever since she was born. But now she doesn't let me sleep because she moves to much in bed. I do not know what is to have 6 hrs o more of sleep even since she was born.

aileenramos25

Asked by aileenramos25 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol me either, and mine sleep in their own beds. :( sorry hun

have you tried moving her into her own crib when she's sleeping? letting her self-soothe to sleep in her crib? cut out naps so she's super tired by bedtime? hope you figure out something & get some sleep soon. gl!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• well, i don't mean to sound bitchy but most likely you could have avoided the problem by never letting her sleep with you! That was one habit I was determined my child would never pick up. He has slept in his own crib since night one, I was insistent on it even when his father wanted him to sleep with us! And luckily he has been a great sleeper, has slept a straight 10-13 hours every single night since 4 months old and only woke once a night before then for a quick diaper change and small bottle and then went right back to sleep!! I really don't feel sorry for mothers who allow their babies to sleep with them when they are infants and than complain about it when they are toddlers, it's your own fault.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Could you put her crib in your room to start with? And it won't hurt her to let her fuss or even cry for a little bit. But the most important thing is once she is in there.,,,,she stays there. no matter how many times she wakes up at night......do not let her in your bed...good luck!!
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 11:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2009