Why do i feel sick after sex? is something wrong with me?

Everytime my husband and i have sex i feel nausious. Nothing hurts but i feel sick. Half way thru i just ask him to stop its so bad i feel like i might throw up. I ignored it for awhile until the last time a few days ago i had to take a shower so he wouldnt notice i was crying. i feel like im doing something wrong and i feel gross. Why do i feel this way i never use to. Ever since my daughter was born my husband has had a hard time sharing me. So i try spending time with him but its usually just watching movies or playing games together. This is hurting my marriage and i dont know what to do.

youraddiction66

Asked by youraddiction66 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• :( i have to have a drink before i can stomach sex. im sure thats not a healthy answer, i hope you can find something that works for you.... i used to cry after sex all the time. i feel ya. try blowing him for a while
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I've had the same thing happen to me and was told it was motion sickness.

Do you get sick in a car or on a boat?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I'd talk to my doctor. Maybe you are pregnant again

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Bringing a new life in the home definately changes things. Having a baby changes things. Why do you feel gross. Tummy not back the way it was? New moms take a while to get back in shape. Are you angry with him that he doesn't want to share you? Do you have private time in bed, but you are co sleeping with the baby? Breastfeeding and he doesn't think the breasts are his anymore? Lots of things go on with a new baby in the home. You are feeling nauseous, asking him to stop, and crying in the shower. My heart bleeds for you. I would suggest you have a long talk with him, and plan a counseling session with a counselor. Maybe you won't need the counselor after the long talk. I would also plan a weekend away from the baby if you can and have time to re connect. Hey Good luck momma.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 9:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• i dont get sick in cars or boats. and i tried to talk to him about it and he got upset. he thinks he disgusts me but he doesnt. the baby does sleep in the room with us but she has her own crib. I dont breast feed. She is 19months old and a complete mommys girl. all day every day she wants to be with me. but i make sure we have alone time. i just dont like alone time.
    youraddiction66

Answer by youraddiction66 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I used to feel the EXACT same way when I first started having sex at 16, even more nauseous if I come. I didnt know why I felt that way. It only stopped a few years ago. I am 28 now so it was a LONG time. I do agree its either motion sickness or hormones. Some of us are just more sensitive to it than others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2009