does anyone know the best place to buy a convertable toddler bed?

My son is ready to transition from a crib and I am looking for a convertable toddler bed for him...any thoughts??

qustnmrk28

Asked by qustnmrk28 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Overstock.com
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• we got ours from toysrus..dont go cheap..the cheap ones always have the recalls
    Anonymous

• Well... I bought an expensive convertible thinking how wonderful it would be to keep the same bed until the teen years. Turns out, my DD is 2 1/2 and has already chewed all of the rails on all sides. So, when I eventually decide to convert the bed to the toddler bed, I will have to have it completely refinished. Then, there's no guarantee that it can be refinished b/c its that white lacquer veneer.  I have 2 other mommy friends that have had the same issue.  My recommendation would be to just go cheap and buy a reasonably priced bed as they grow.  I thought I was saving money, but in the end, I'm going to pay.  GL momma!

kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I see pretty cool ones at toys r us..its about 200 something, but im sure it will last lil guy til hes about 6 or so. i cnt wait to get my lil man one.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2009