Bedtime problems, help!

My 3yo son used to go to bed just fine. Tell him to go give hugs and kisses, and it's bedtime, and he'd jump in bed and go right to sleep. Well, as of the past month or so, this has totally changed! It started with him constantly calling me, I'd go see what he wanted, this would go on 4 or 5 times before he'd go to sleep. Now, as of tonite, he's getting out of bed and coming out into the house! He was put to bed at 8:30 (normal bedtime), and it's 10, and he's just finally gone to sleep. His dad and I are split, and it's always worse on the 1st nite back from dad's house (2 consec. nights in a row). Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal w/ this? Thanks very much!! If you want any more details, just ask. Thanks again!

gatornsass06

Asked by gatornsass06 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It is because he goes from one house to the other. And probably different bed times.

Answer by louise2 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2009