snacker.. HELP!

I'm trying to lose weight and eat better.. but I am a snacker- I hate big meals so I generally just snack throughout the day. What are some of your guy's favorite healthy snacks that I can reach for instead of junk food?

bexjack

Asked by bexjack at 9:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Raw walnut, raw almonds, cherry tomatoes, drink water/tea, chew gum. good luck.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I make our own beef jerky. Low in salt and free of those weird chemicals. It'll keep you snacking slowly, low fat, and high protein.

Low fat string cheese, hummus, low fat version of tuna or chicken salad. Veggie sticks, raw fruits, raw nuts.

If you limit your grocery buying to only 3 days worth of food at a time, you just won't have so much around to munch. Also, don't buy junk. Not even for the kids. No "treats." Nothing from a box. If it comes in a box you can't have it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• clementines
    apples
    frozen blueberries

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2009