how can it get tight again down below????

when me in my bf get in to arugments he tells me my vagina is loose since i had my baby it's been a year now. I know it feels different but it's that a part of nature.it hurts when he says that type of stuff. But i never been with no ones eles and i can't throw it back in say his penis is small compared to some one eles.....What should i do ...how can i get my tightness back

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Kegel excercises are the BEST way  here is a site to help you learn how to do them.

Kegel exercises: How to strengthen pelvic floor muscles ...

Kegel exercises — Instructions for how to perform strengthening exercises for your pelvic floor muscles.
    www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/WO00119
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:20 AM on Sep. 12, 2008

• Sounds like he's just saying it to be mean.
    alabasterpixie

Answer by alabasterpixie at 12:25 AM on Sep. 12, 2008

• He's an asshole! Of course it isn't going to be super tight again. Go to www.pureromance.com and buy like a virgin. It's like $15.00 I think? It's a temporary cream that tightens up to 24 hours. Only use a pea size amount because if you use too much it will tighten it WAY too much. I've never tried it but I do know all ALUM based tightening creams work because my friend has tried them. Persona;;y If I were you I wouldn't give him sex when he says that. Next time he says that say "No, it's because your penis is too small" lol. You can buy BenWa balls online for kegal excercises. They help your muscles get alot stronger so you can flex and make it alot tighter. That's all I know to tell you. honey your bf is a jerk for saying that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Sep. 12, 2008

• they have these little weights to tighten up ur muscles you can buy them in a sex store ....its like a tampon kinda your muscles hold it in place and them you move up in weights
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 12, 2008

• You don't need to do anything for HIM, because he's saying it to hurt you, not because it's necessarily true. If you're unsure or feeling insecure about it, you can start with Kegels, which help. Your first baby usually doesn't make a lasting significant difference, which is how I know he's just being an ASS. Next time he says it, tell him if his penis wasn't so tiny, he wouldn't have a problem. Doesn't matter if you've nothing to compare it to, either!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:25 AM on Sep. 12, 2008

• I agree with jespeach!
    Sounds like he's saying it just to be an ass and hurt your feelings.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 1:57 AM on Sep. 12, 2008

• Next time he says it, tell him if his penis wasn't so tiny, he wouldn't have a problem. Doesn't matter if you've nothing to compare it to, either!

lmao, I agree. Nobody is stopping you from making fun of him. Do it back to him hun, don't put up with that...or just say "Oh..I'm sorry your penis isn't big enough, I guess I need a bigger one" with sarcasm...It wil teach him not to say that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Sep. 12, 2008

• you can get it medically tightened to virginity point again.Uraligist do it as well as plastic surgens
    misskitty98310

Answer by misskitty98310 at 2:17 AM on Sep. 12, 2008

• He sounds like a jerk... But do Kegel exercises anyway. They are great for helping keep everything in it's proper place and it makes sex better for YOU :D
    RiverDaughter

Answer by RiverDaughter at 2:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2008

• can you say PRICK? I wouldn't tolerate that kind of talk. He is suppose to love you and respect you. Tell him since it's so LOOSE to him that you aren't going to give him any because obviously he doesn't enjoy it. Seriously girl, you need to take control and turn the tables around on him and deprive him for a month straight so he will know better than to say that crap. Plus if you wait a good month it usually tightens up pretty good. Let him read all these messages from us women to show him how big of a JERK he is. My OWN husband would say he was a jerk too. REAL MEN don't say those kinds of things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Sep. 12, 2008