what size of diapers does your 4 month old wear?

Mine is in 2's she is 16 lbs when should I move to the next size?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Move her to a size 3 when you notice that her diapers are becoming too short or too small and start leaking. The bigger the diaper, the less you get for your money. So I'd keep her in a size 2 as long as you can, girl.
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 12:27 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• size 1 shes 13 lbs. You should move to the next size when they start getting too small or leaking. The weight isn't always the main factor. Some babies have bigger or smaller be-hinds, legs & thighs.
    Anonymous

• HI, my son is 9 months old right now and in a size three, the same size he was in when he was 4 months old. LOL Let me explain. I buy huggies and he grew out of size one by 3 months or so. I was going ot move up to number 2 but could never find the big box of them. Only the small packs, like the soft plastic wrapped ones. I always buy the big cardboard box full of them because you get more for the money, especially from SAm's club. Anyway, I was really disturbed by it for a while and would always laugh when I put his diapers on (at first) because they were so big on him and I was like who knows a 4 month old baby in size 3 diapers! my daughter who's almost 4 now never went past size 4.
    outofmymind26

Answer by outofmymind26 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Not sure the pounds but my four month old is wearing 6-9 month clothes and size three diapers (I think when we buy again we are getting size 4 though!)...and they are almost just to fit, lol!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2009