I knew what they were when I met them so why am I so pissed right now?!

So we purchased a doublewide in a park to live in for 2 to 3 years while we worked to get a house. Our neighbors befreinded us, and spent a lot of time with my kids, and always wanting to hangout with us. They ended up being really good friends. I always thought they were a little trashy however. Their friend who's kid grew up with their kid has had sex with their daughter and they still hang out. They are hippocrates, they have tons of DUIs but accuse others of driving drunk, when they still do it themselves. They treat their daughter like crap and she is now morbidly obese. Their other daughter is aggressive and messed up beyond reality. They always call when they want something. They invite us over then treat us like shit, argue with us etc. One time she told me my husband was on the couch all day while I was at work(she was looking through the window). So one night we were going to bed and they were drunk spraying

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hmmm well i had this one nieghbor who just called me when she needed something and she was a very forgetful person and i always thought there was something weird about her. so i tryed ignoring her but its hard to ignore some people, just think of it this way...when you move, dont ever look back at those negative people. start a new life.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Trash in a trailer park WOW SHOCKER HUH?
    Anonymous

• windex on eachothers heads and we thought it was funny so we told them. So we come home today and they put up a stain glass cover on their window. It's not like we were spying. It was in plain view. They openly tell us all the time that they watch us. We don't really watch them. There is so much more history leading up to this and I'm just explosive furious and can't figure out why. I feel like they will always be trash in a trailer park with no aspirations to do anything else with there life. Everytime something good happens to us they try to put it down. I bought a car, they try to find something wrong with it. We get furniture it's how the kids will fuck it up. We are buying a house, well you probably won't get in. I'm so done with them, but I'm so pissed I want to say something. I'm so irritated. What can I do?
    Anonymous

• Sorry 11:14 was OP continued!
    Anonymous

• Cover all your windows fully and don't talk to them at all. If all they do is try and bait you into arguments and put you down, why even bother? Just don't go over there and if they come over, either don't answer the door or if you do, make an excuse of why you are too busy to chat right then and don't give them a chance to answer, just shut the door. Good Luck!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 11:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I agree with mom. Just don't talk to them!
    Jessycwr

Answer by Jessycwr at 11:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• trash omgosh you think? Stay away , far away......
    Anonymous

• Believe me we are. I myself hardly see them. We keep pretty busy. We are buying our house in march. I told my husband he is not to go over there, nor have the kids around them. It's funny how all this shit got worse and worse the better our lives got, and the more money and the better jobs came in. I think they can only be friends with people on their level.
    Anonymous

• What rude people on here. Not everyone who lives in a trailer is trash you ignorant people! I live in a trailer, in a trailer park and it's not trashy and neither are the people here. Not every trailer park is full of trashy people. Stop generalizing and being ignorant, you just look like an idiot.
    To OP, don't know what to tell you, I guess just don't be "friends" with them anymore, they don't sound like people you should be around.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• OP here, this is a nicer park compared to some of the ones I've seen. But I will say a lot of these people just drink and have no desire to go anywhere else. I don't have a problem living in a double wide. I just wish it were away from all these crappy low class people.
    I have lived in two parks and I must say, part of the stigma of a trailer park is very true. It's here to get me by, not my life's destination.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 29, 2009