Racism

Do you think that its true that racism is just another form of ignorance? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Just stop already. Get a new hobby.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I'm only asking this question because of the fact that I personally think it is ignorant. This is the first and only question of this type that I have asked.
    Anonymous

• Its ANOTHER racism question. Get a new hobby. This crap is getting old
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Mrs.Owen86

• So are the breastfeeding vs formula feeding, front facing vs ERF, and pro-gay marriage vs anti-gay marriage but you see them everywhere. It's a fact of life. I wanted to gain a little insight into how certain people view racism because it has become a pandemic issue. If you do not like the question, please feel free to leave it and stop answering.

Thank you.
    Anonymous

• I think you're ignorant for asking. TROLL
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I'm not trolling. I just think that its digusting that people hate each other based on color. I wanted to find out WHY certain people feel that way. I think its a perfectly reasonable question. But, as I can see now, the only people who are responding to this are those who like to drag drama around with them like a half-dead dog.
    Anonymous

• Seems as if your the hating one asking the question. Give it a rest already for crying out loud!!
    wewerepunked

Answer by wewerepunked at 12:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Hey---just tonight there was an idiot wanting segregation and promoting "racial purity{". THAT is racism. There are too many people posting racial propaganda here at Cafe Mom. ANd it is scary. But you don't want to talk about it????
    Denial.
    Would you rather discuss arts and crafts and recipes???? Duhhhh.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Racism always has and always will exist from all types of people.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2009