Should I be worried/Completely Normal

The past week I've been very swollen in my hands and feet. Also, extremely nauseous, jittery, having diarrhea, and overly tired. This morning I woke up looking bloated in my face as well. I haven't felt like eating for days and have stopped gaining weight in the past few weeks. I still eat because I know I have to, but then I feel even more nauseous after. Plus, my Braxton Hicks have been much stronger and more often. Is all of this okay/normal for being 33 weeks along?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Too much sudden swelling is not good....go to the doctor asap just in case. Better safe than sorry, I should know :(
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 11:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Not sure about most of that, but the swelling could be a sign of pre-eclampsia, when was your last OB appointment?
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I was in about 10 days ago. My next appt. Is next Tuesday.
    Anonymous

• you need to get seen sooner hun. I would atleast call your dr's office and talk to the nurse they will probly get you seen sooner.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like Pre-ecclamsia! Get to your Ob as soon as you can they will probably have you come in first thing. If you call them after hours they may send you to the er to the doctor that is on call to be safe. I tend to get high blood pressure in pregnancy but never got to the point of sudden swelling and they almost hospitialized me with my daughter because it was just elevated to a much higher than normal level for me at my pre natal appt. I don't want to worry you but it is necessary for you and baby to be seen right away.

I will say a prayer and ask God have you and your baby in his favor of safety and health. Many blessings to you!
    *HUGS*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• im with the others GET TO THE DR. LIKE 10 MINUTES AGO! and then they will let u know, and u can keep us all updated! we want to make sure u are ok.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• OMG there is no reason to rush to the doc like people are saying! The part that signals pre-eclampsia to me is the swollen face. Swollen legs can just be edema from water/salt retention. The BH's are nothing to be concerned about at 33 weeks so I wouldnt worry about that at all.

I would either schedule an appt with your doc as soon as you can or I would go to a local drug store that has a BP machine and take your blood pressure
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:43 AM on Dec. 29, 2009