OMG I JUST SAW THIS ON HOARDERS

I was just watching Hoarders on tv & this woman's house was so bad she couldn't find her dentures but they did find a dead cat that she didnt even know was in the house. How could anyone's house get this bad?

kendra1417

Asked by kendra1417 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm watching it too. She's looking for the bottom set and they just found another cat! EEEEK!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 11:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• thank you for posting that, i have now changed the channel. Those ppl really amaze me. But sometimes when my house is a little dirty i can just turn this show on and feel tons better lol. But seriously thats horrible. I don't know either.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 11:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Eww. My parents went into a house once and the front room was just newspapers. They was stacked up to the ceiling and there was just enough room for a walking space to the next room. The next room was piles of dishes. My mom says her happiest moment was getting out of that house.
    Anonymous

• That is a disease. How really disgusting. TMI.
    Anonymous

• OP here it's getting worse this matress that they're taking apart is beyond NASTY and decaying.
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• this is a repeat. I was actually just talking about this episode earlier with someone. I watch it every week. This episode is the worst I have seen. I've seen some pretty bad ones.. but this one wins by far
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 11:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• WOW, I fuss when there is laundry to be done or dishes in the sink. How can people let their homes get that bad? If that were a family member of mine I would be gathering other family members and finding a way to make sure their house is cleaner than a trash heap.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• There's a lot of reasons why people do that. Either way it's nuerological. It's a 'need' to keep these things, whether it's for comfort or in some way they think it'll be detremental if they throw it out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• It is a disease!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I just finished watching that! My heart broke when her son talked about having to run a fan so he wouldnt hear the bugs crawling around and on him.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2009