What Happens if i eat ONLY when im hungry??

i mean why eat if im not hungry right?..i know breakfest is a must but what about lunch can i skip it if i am not hungry? will it lower my matabolism or get higher if i eat only when my stomach asks? whats better? and what are the pros and cons?

Zashira

Asked by Zashira at 11:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2009 in Health

• I would Google this or ask a doctor if I were you.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• People don't always feel hungry when their body needs certain things. Our hunger feelings aren't always a good measure of our nutrition. This goes for fat and thin people. Many times waiting to feel hungry causes over eating. Blood sugar fluctuations can be dangerous in some people.

Don't eat when you're not hungry, but do keep track of your calories and nutrition. Counting calories and being sensible about food choices is the best way to be healthy.

Skipping meals can cause blood sugar fluctuations that can cause other problems later. Grazing or eating mini meals is the most recommended strategy for blood sugar balancing. Give yourself a protein boost before you work out, like a hand full of raw nuts an hour before.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2009