Has anyone used this. A pregnancy belly band?

http://www.bellablumaternity.com/bella-band-ingrid-isabel-p-3010.html

I am not pregnant yet but I am doing some pre planning. Has anyone used these? What is that thing called that attaches to your jeans and expands your button size? It is similar to this.

annamcg18

Asked by annamcg18 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used the bella band, and it worked great for me. I stayed in my pre-pregnancy pants until my 3rd semester with my first and until the 5th month with my second.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I haven't used one. I just wore my low rise jeans. But, a few close friends have used them. They said they were great! Very comfy not too warm and recommended them to me. Good Luck!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 12:03 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• i haven't used them, but know many people that have. target and motherhood maternity both offer something very similar (just their brands) are only $17. they are good to use, i just like to wear the maternity clothes and not bother w/ the band.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 12:05 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I hated them. They cut into my skin(and yes it was my size). It itched, and it was a waste of money. I tried them three pregnancies and I would only wear it for a week.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• the things that extend the pants size are called b buckles i think. and I have heard that the bella bands work great for transitioning to maternity clothes, but you will likely end up buying maternity clothes anyway.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I tried one but it did not work for me.
    shymom24

Answer by shymom24 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• i have 2, and wear one almost every day. w one of my pants, its the only way they stay up. and since i dont have a ton of maternity shirts yet, it helps w shirts that are just a little too short, bc it just looks like an under shirt. im using the same ones i used from my last prgnancy. i even used them right aftr i had the baby, helps flatten things out a bit.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!! I have the Bella band brand from Target ($16.99). It's amazing. I'm 38 weeks and HUGE...and still wearing my size 8 American Eagle jeans! Just leave em unbuttoned and put the band on top. It transforms all your favorite pants into maternity pants! I've barely worn any maternity pants at all this time. I didnt have one with my DD and I SO wish I did!! It wouldve saved me from buying bigger and bigger clothes as time went on! It also helps for when your shirts dont cover everything. I carry really low so the bottom of my belly is beginning to poke out of even my maternity shirts. But the band looks like an undershirt so I can get away with wearing things I def. would NOT if I didnt have it. I'm tellin ya, I cant say enough good things. That $17 has saved me hundreds probably.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2009