Leaking tmi

I've had some normal discharge during my pregnancy. I just went pee and then sat down to finish watching my tv show. All of a sudden I felt wet. So, I went back to the bathroom. Well, the wet spot wasn't where it should be if I leaked urine. And not to be gross but my vagina was pretty wet inside and out. I have 5 weeks left before I'm due. Does discharge go from a mucas consistancy to liquid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• May I just remind you that a due date is just an estimation...Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Thanks for the reminder!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• i had watery discharge a time or two, but if it keeps leaking you might consider having them check to make sure your water didn't break.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I would go in and have them check to make sure your water didn't break. With my first child my water broke and I didn't know it. I was watching tv late on a Friday night and all of the sudden it was like I had to pee all of the sudden. Long story shot I was under the impression it was probably just the baby on my bladder no big deal. On sunday it was still happening. I went in and they told me my water had broke and I was going to be having the baby that day(4 weeks early). Thankfully everything turned out ok, but I would have it check to be on the safe side.
    Katysmom

Answer by Katysmom at 12:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• the closer I got, the more clear and runny it got. good luck
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2009