Pagan Mamas, do you have a special ritual planned for the blue moon on New Years Eve?

pnwmom

Asked by pnwmom at 12:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Does going to see the Jerry Pranksters and dancing to some LIVE DEAD music count?

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• what does pagan mean? sorry for asking but i just really dnt kno.
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 12:47 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• A Pagan in dictonary terms is a person who is not of the Judeo Christian. A Pagan is also one that does not worship the God of Abraham.
    Pagans may worship one god, a goddess, both, many, or none at all. Pagans revere nature and a basic law that is "harm ye none"
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Pnwmom- No i dont, but where can i find a simple spell or ritual? What time can we see the blue moon in the west coast area, WA state?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Nope. I don't usually do much for moons anymore except observe the cycle.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 2:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• A Blue Moon is that wonderful occurence when the Full Moon shows us her face twice in one month. Also known as a Goal Moon, it's an excellent time to set new goals for yourself.

Here is a great place to look up information anon :34

http://www.pagannews.com/

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:31 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Goal moon, huh? That's pretty neat, especially being on New Years Eve, with the resolution tradition and all... :)
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No I have not put anything together... I have been thinking on something small, but as busy around here as it gets, I will be lucky to thank the Gods in the morning...KWIM...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:22 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I will be celebrating her with copious amounts of cider and reveling :) Does that count?
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2009