Somebody answer...

I know blowing air into the vagina is a no no because in rare cases an air embolism could occur. But what about the air that ends up getting in there just during regular sex? I was in a position that normally causes no issues, and when I stood up I realized air had gotten up there and now I'm slightly afraid...I know it's rare even during forceful blowing...but is this okay? Just looking for reassurance from women who have had this happen during pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am pretty sure its ok.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 1:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I think you should be fine. Pregnant women have sex in all types of positions ( at least the ones they can get into with the belly in the way) and are fine. I'm sure everything is okay but if you are truly afraid, call your doc 1st thing in the morning.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I have worried about that before and have never had a problem... I just make sure I get it all out as soon as I can. Call your doc if you need some medical reassurance.

*HUGS*
    MamaCass05

Answer by MamaCass05 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• You would already know. :) You are fine, but call the ER and ask if you feel you should. They would answer you. (They laugh later, I promise they will take you seriously on the phone tho. )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2009