1) Corporal Punishment in Schools and Homes
2) Nature versus Nurture: Is Homosexuality Learned or Genetic?
3) The Growing Rate of Obesity and the Dangers to Our Children
4) Religious Freedoms
5) Single-Parent Homes versus Two-Parent Homes: Which Is Better?
6) Home-Schooling versus Public Schools
7) Does Racism Still Exist in These Modern Times?
Answer by PsychMommie at 1:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2009
Answer by jessflynn at 1:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2009
Answer by PsychMommie at 1:31 AM on Dec. 29, 2009
Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2009
Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2009
Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2009
Can I handle it? Sure. Without getting my panties all in a wad? Yep. Can other moms? Some of them, yeah. Some can't. To answer: Corporal punishment in schools: no. Homosexuality: not an issue for me. Fat children: I'm sad for them and our culture. There are things we can do. Religious Freedom: I believe in it and religious tolerance. I do not judge single parent or two parent homes as either being better than the other. All families are different. Home schooling vs traditional schools: parent's choice. Racism: live with it every day. So yes, it still exists.
Answer by frogdawg at 6:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2009
Answer by rkoloms at 7:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2009
Answer by purpleducky at 9:06 AM on Dec. 29, 2009