What do you think about this name??

DH & I are TTC and I'm jumping the gun (just a little) and starting some names to think about, Ones that we are really thinking about is Jericho Cross for a boy and Chloe Rian (pronounced Ryan) for a girl,what do you think???????

CuteandCurvy

Asked by CuteandCurvy at 1:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• I like Jericho (not crazy about the middle name) and i think Chloe Rian is a beautiful name.

Who peed on anon 38's cheerios!!!????!!!! WOW!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• too weird for me but its your kid. half the ppl are probably going to say the names are "cute" & half say they don't like them. I never did understand why ppl care what strangers think of your kids name anyhow....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• i dont eat cheerios. and I was telling the truth. you just proved it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• i like the girls name, my sons name is Ryan, but i dont like the boys name
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I think using the boys name is going to set him up for future teasing. The little girls name might also set her up for teasing with a middle name that sounds like a boys name. I think each name is nice just not those combo's. I had to turn my husbands' name for our second child down because I could tell it would set her up for teasing in the future. Allison Wonderland, she was already going to be born with half a heart and that causes her to not be able to keep up with other kids and many other difficulites. I told him she has one monkey on her back lets not make life any harder for her than it already is going to be.
    crickettty

Answer by crickettty at 2:27 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I think Jericho Cross sounds mysterous. Like a handsome stranger you'd meet in a bar. I like it. And Chloe Rian is really beautiful. I love girls with boy names. and I like that you've switched up the spelling a bit. Of course the biggest thing is how you feel about it, but I think they're both great.

(I write stories/books/screen plays alot and with your permission, I'd like to use the name Jericho Cross. I don't have a story yet, but with a name like that, it's hard to pass up.)
    Kianas_mommy

Answer by Kianas_mommy at 2:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My cousin named her son Nasir Matthew (Nah-seer) and her daughter Khalyse Lanae (kah-lease). Everyone talked so bad about how she picked out the weirdest names for her kids, but now everyone thinks their awesome cause their so unique and different. Ive never heard either names before. But when I first read the names, I was like "ehh" but then i was like, well after awhile everyone would get used to them,and they would be the only person around with a name so unique.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I think your son might hear alot of the song "joshua fought the battle of jericho". Kids are gonna pick on each other no matter what you name them, they'll always find something. Think more about how kids will make fun of the names your considering & think about whether or not you'd wanna hear that. Ultimately their your kids, name em what you want.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I saw the name Jericho for a guy on TV the other night. I like it. ...Cross though? I don't know.

I hate Rian as a girl's name.
    Anonymous