What Organic formula is best?

I am planning on breatfeeding but will also need to give formula due to beinging away for work .
I would like to chosse an Organic formula but can't find much on which one is better.
I have seen that Similac is now making one and I liked similac in the passed but I read that the organic similac has more suger then some of the others.

nor_calbeachmom

Asked by nor_calbeachmom at 1:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you considered pumping? Reverse cyling is another idea depending on how old your babe will be when you go back.

As for organic formulas... I'd look at earths best and babies only. Babies only would probably be my top choice for commercial formulas. You can also make your own.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 2:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Thanks for the ideas Yeah I will be pumping but my job(military) will be taking me out of state , so I would like to find an organic formula so that when I leave I will be confadent that he is getting what he needs (he will be about 4-6 months old)
    nor_calbeachmom

Answer by nor_calbeachmom at 2:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Welll if you pump like a mad woman from between birth and when he is 4-6 months old, you will have such a big supply you will have to get a deep freezer :)

Also with the pumped milk, he's going to need less of that per bottle than formula. I have no clue on organic but Ive heard some good thing sabout it. Good luck!
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 29, 2009