Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please I need your help... may have TMI...

For the past few months my husband has been having a stinging pain in his penis! He said that it started out in the tip but now it seems that sometimes when he runs up and down the stairs that it causes his whole penis to hurt and sting! It also hurts when he pees, and he said that there is a little discharge coming out sometimes too! He was taking some antibiotics that he had laying around the house along with some cranberry pills.... didnt touch the pain! He said that things were getting less painful and it was happening less often when we put a hault to our sex life for a while... the other day, we had sex and now its irritated it again! He is saying that its hurting him again, more often! What do you think this could be? Please help!!!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Health

Answers (8)
  • go to the docssss dude your penis hurts when you pee when i was a kid that meant you were infected.....or maybe it was you and you gave it to him?

    Answer by mamabear0824 at 2:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

  • He either has a UTI of you gave him a yeast infection yes men can get them too. He needs to see a doctor to make sure he is ok.

    Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

  • it could be kidney stones... we could all tell you what it might be all day long. but the only way to know for sure is to go to the doctor. im not being rude im just saying if i were him i would go to the doctor...

    Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 3:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

  • Men definately can get UTI's and yeast infections. Men do not like going to the Dr to get their man parts checked. His is probably something simple and just needs the right medication. Just take him and and let the Dr check him out.

    Answer by pnwmom at 6:06 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

  • Why hasn't your husband seen a doctor? Pain is the body's way of telling us that something is wrong.

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

  • All I can think is what is his doctor saying?? If you having sex irritates it then try condoms.

    Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 9:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

  • Yes, please get him to the doctor. It could be many different things but the only way to tell is by going to the doc.

    Cafe Jenn
    Cafe Jenn

    Answer by Cafe Jenn at 9:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

  • Go to the dr. He could have an infection. You should go to the dr too. Something is definitely going on.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.