MA moms?? i have a question on daycare!~!

ok well ive been very insistent on getting my son in daycare for him and my own sanity!! mostly for him to bond and share and all that good stuff!!(his half brother is rude and he should of gone to daycaqre cus if he went now hed get kicked out hes a bit of a brat)but ive called 3 different places they just keep giving me numbers saying im not calling the right place3 call here this is what your looking for its been a call after anther to be told oh your calling the wrong place some one help me get day care beforew i lose my mind and my son loses his mannors lol

mamabear0824

Asked by mamabear0824 at 3:01 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• call your local child care resource an referral agency for a referral listing. You can find them at www.childcareaware.org
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• phone book? internet? actually calling the numbers they give you?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:22 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• First off, are you looking for daycare or preschool? It sounds to me like you're at home and just looking for a few hours of preschool a week for socialization rather than full time daycare. Check your town's school system website, they often list preschools in local schools. My son goes to one at the high school (it's part of their early childhood class, the teens assist with teaching the kids) and there's another at the community center and one at the vocational high school. Email a moms group or ask at the kids section in the library, they often have lists. Google your town name and 'preschool' and you'll get a list. Honestly it should be easy, is there other information here like special needs or a search for financial assistance?
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 6:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2009