Anybody else dispise cleaning???

I live with 4 boys...my husband, son and I live with my brother and his son. My husband and brother both work and I stay home and tend the kids and house...but i swear all I wanted for Christmas this year was for someone else to clean. I'm slowly begining to dispise cleaning. eeeh! Any advice on how to get out of this funk? mind over matter and all that -ish isn't really helping since my mind is teeterin off into to the "I'd rather just avoid that room..." lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I hate cleaning just as much as anyone, especially when I have to clean up after my father who doesn't seem to remember how to wash dishes or do the laundry or put a trash bag back in the trash can. I think the show Hoarders cured me of this dilemma though! I swear I want to just go through the house and clean every inch of it now. Our house is nowhere near as messy as what I've seen on that show but to think if I stopped cleaning it could get that way makes me want to clean nonstop!!
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 5:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• lol ah- thank you for the reminder about the show Hoaders...i think i'm cured...i also think my brother is a Hoader lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• The two boys should be helping.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Cleaning up after two grown men can push anyone over the edge. Oy! Yeah, get those boys cleaning! I hate cleaning too, but I put my kids to work. As soon as they were old enough to make the mess, they had to clean it up, even as young as 2, they were putting away their own toys and laundry (with a little help, but now they're independent at 9 and 4.)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• It's just something ya gotta do. I keep my home immaculate because I like it that way. A mess is chaotic to me and I can't relax til the chaos is up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2009