Do you believe this???

It was brought up the other day that...if you are better looking than your SO your SO becomes better looking than they were before and you kind of go down hill. I thought it was non-sense til my friend broght this up to me saying i've let myself go, but my SO looks better than when I first introduced him to her. lol opinions???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that your friend is an ass.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• rkoloms
    I think that your friend is an ass.

no offense but ditto. i really don't believe that thats what happens. i think that sometimes people just try to justify being rude with so called "facts".
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 6:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I never heard that before you said it. I don't believe it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:22 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I don't believe it. The only thing I can think of, other than agreeing with the other ladies about your friend, which I do, is this.

Maybe she's one of those ladies that isn't interested in a man until she sees that another lady is, and then, because she's trying to figure out what they see in him, she starts to notice the good things about him herself (sort of like a kid who doesn't want a toy until she sees some other kid having fun with it...). So, she's thinking your man is starting to look good, and, because she's thinking that and feeling catty and petty and wanting to get her "digs" in, she starts to put you down...

Besides, if you and your man are happy with how you both look, who cares what she, or anyone else, thinks? :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I agree with sailorwifenmom
    crecia337

Answer by crecia337 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• So your friend basically said all of this to say that you don't look very good and your SO is more attractive? I'd tell her that it's funny she mentions it because I've noticed that sometimes when two people are friends for a while one of them let's herself go, and the other one becomes a bitch.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:16 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I'm looking old, but after 20 years, my hubby looks better than he did in his 20's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Dec. 30, 2009