how sexy do you feel?

how sexy do you feel right now? do you need to do certain things, like dress-up or something else in order to feel sexy? what do you do? do you following a routine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, i just ate a big piece of cake, so my sexy factor is way below the radar.lol.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 4:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Well ever heard the song "Did I shave my legs for this?" that's a major thing that has to happen for me to feel sexy! I have to make sure my eyeliner and eye shadow is perfect and I have to put my smell good on. I have to find something concealing yet revealing to wear as well, that's when I feel the sexiest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I feel like that too after grubbin on some junk food...guess the saying you are what you eat is true =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• anon :25. i LOVE that song.
    today, not so sexy. didn't sleep much last night and in sweats with a baggy t-shirt. not exactly the hottest thing lol. in order to feel sexy, i have to put something on that fits me well, put my makeup on, etc. things that i normally don't have the time for.
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 6:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Ha ha ha, I woke up like 45 minutes ago, am doing laundry, am full from sausage balls, still in pjs, my hair a mess, zits on my face...I don't feel sexy at all!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• well..I shaved my legs and exfoliated, so my legs are hot and sexy..but.....I just had burger king for lunch so that kinda cancels out the sex factor that the legs brought to the table so...eh not thats sexy.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No, I don't feel sexy. I have gained holiday weight, even though i promised i wouldn't. Last night DH gave me the WTF STARE when i went in for a second massive cookie. Obviously, he has noticed the holiday weight gain. I have not felt sexy in about 2 years. I need to lose about 10 lbs, the thing is....that 10 lbs is all in my gut. My legs, arms, neck, face & butt are all normal/thin. I just have this huge spare tire that is getting bigger! And i certainly don't feel sexy w/ the way i have been eating. It's feels so good to eat whatever you want....WHILE you're eating it. But, afterward....we all feel like crap! Why do we do this to ourselves?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• sexy? at 736am, with hair standing on end, coffee not drunk, and needing to use the bathroom? no, not sexy..
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I don't think I've ever really felt sexy....
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 8:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Let's see - I'm 11 weeks pregnant and throwing up half the days, so no - I don't feel sexy right now. I usually do something to make myself feel sexy after my kids go to bed, whether that's changing my clothes, or putting on some perfume, taking a long hot bath and then lotioning up (or letting my dh help!). I like feeling sexy, so generally I make an effort to feel that way.

Answer by missanc at 9:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2009