What aggrevates you the most?

2 things aggrevate me the most-it's a tie One is that people just can't be nice and polite to those around them. We aren't going to like everyone we work with or our neighbors, but we can still be nice and polite.
The other is when people don't respond to emails or phone calls(and you know that they can) and they say they want to get together but won't say when(which would be not responding to calls or email)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• People not responding to phone call messages or email messages, especially in the work place when it would be the professional thing to do, is a major gripe of mine. I wouldn't email or leave a message just for fun, I do because I need to tell the co-worker or employer something or find out something. Even if they don't know the answer, they should respond saying they received the message and don't know.
    I also agree with your concern about people being polite. This actually was a big part of why I quit my job.

Answer by Bmat at 9:43 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I also hate it when people won't return emails/calls. Although, i can be the asshole that will not return your call, i have phone anxiety. But, I'd at least shoot a text message or send an email letting them know i got their message. Anyway, people who know me well already know that i hate to talk on the phone.

But emails? Yeah...that bothers me.

What seriously aggravates me is when people try to be manipulative, & they think they're being smooth when i can see right through their game. I just think it's very rude.

What also aggravates me, is a friend who just gave me a gift to give to our mutual friend. I am not a material person, it's not like i am pouting because i didn't get a gift. I just thought it was very rude of her ask me to pass along a gift to a mutual friend and had not gift, or card for me. Maybe it's childish, but it kind of hurt. (FYI, i did a major favor for her last week too!)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• my dh leaving his socks where ever the hell he took em off!!!! I found a pair IN the kitchen sink last night. i mean SERIOUSLY DO I REALLY HAVE 2 TELL U THIS ISN'T WHERE THESE GO!!!! sigh. Then the rude thing, I hate the ppl here (south fl otherwise known as a 3rd world country attached to the US), can't believe how rude they are.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• my husband leaves his socks everywhere ans inside out(along with all the kids clothes)
    drives me nuts
    paula405

Answer by paula405 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• When your ex's wife says she can't stand that I won't force my child to visit his father. But, she does the same to her ex when he doesn't pay support. However, my child is old enough to make the decision himself, and her's are 4 and 7. My exh has been abusive to our child and allowed his gf's to be as well. She use's her exh as a baby sitter so they can go bar hopping. You got the picture.
    Anonymous