How Can You Tell If Its Going To Be A Boy or Girl ?

my first heart rate i got was 128 and the 2nd one was 152 some are saying low is boy and high is girls . i have already had 4 ultra sounds and im only 2 mths prego its because im a diebtic and they couldnt find the baby nothing but the sack until i was about 5 weeks but now its greowing good its forming out .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ultrasound is really the only conclusive way of telling, and giving birth.

heart rate means nothing really - all three of mine were different heart rates at different times, and all three are girls.

even u/s though aren't 100% all the time - baby can 'hide' the bits behind legs
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• some people say if you carry high its a girl and if you carry low its a boy....you would never be able to tell with my belly though it just looked like a huge watermelon smack in the middle
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• my husbands grandma siad God told her im have a girl, lol. so we will have to wait and see. i carried low w dd, and my friend carried high w her son.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I carried extremely low with both of my DDs (so low that people were telling me I had dropped at like 20 weeks. lol...) Everyone swore they were boys because of the way I carried. Also, the heart rates vary so that's just a wives tale too. The only way is ultrasound.
    Anonymous

• i done 8 of the chinese charts on line each were a different chart and they all said it was a girl .. how accurate are they ?
    Anonymous