What do you think about what is going on in the airways???

Do you think they are doing all they can or do you think that more could or should be done?? Would you travel ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They are doing alot. .
    Ya I would and do travel.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Yes, I think on US soil there have been many changes made. I fly probably 4 times a month. I refuse to live in fear. Frankly, as an individual, it still safer for me to fly, than to drive on the freeways/toll roads in the US-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• We still fly. I'm not really afraid to fly within the US.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:41 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Yes they are with people who are not terrorist. But with people the government is looking at they let them just walk onto a airplane, with NO PASSPORTS!!
    OH, did that terrorist come from where Obama wants to send troops???? Wow how funny??
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I won't fly. It's not for fear of terrorism. It's the hassle. I will not have some TSA agent who barely has a high school diploma touching and patting down my children. Aside from that, I can easily rent a car for less than the cost of plane tickets for a family of five and drive to our destination. We are on our own schedule (usually) and we can make stops at tourist spots. They get a chance to see the country and it's a win win for all of us. I tried flying from Chicago to DC once and the whole evolution took nearly twelve hours. It's a 16-20 hour drive.
    Anonymous

• We don't fly unless we have too, it is not for fear of terrorists. It is just because its such a hassle and having a toddler on a flight is not fun. I think that there are people working hard and some who are nonchalant about their job. i.e. Security guards sleeping on the job.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2009