Are there any "ligit" work from home companies and, if there are, what/where are they?

CsrCjrK

Asked by CsrCjrK at 10:41 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• Are you looking for a JOB or a work at home business? If you're searching for jobs, take a look on www.wahm.com or www.workathomenoscams.com they both have a lot of resources. As for a business opportunity, I work with Ameriplan helping people save money on theith health care/legal/financial/id theft services and more and I also train people to work from home with our company. Lot of information in my profile about it and you can earn residual income (work once earn over and over) with this.

Good luck!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• convergys offers wah positions. They are a call center for Directv. I worked at the job site a long time ago and it was a fun job. Great pay, overtime opportunities, free directv, benefits, and it really helps build experience in many fields since you multi-task. For the wah position, you have to be trained at the jobsite for a couple of weeks, you have to pay for the computer software and the home environment has to be quiet. Unfortunately you cant just get up and make a sandwich or change your baby's diaper if you have no calls, so it isnt the most laid back wah job, but it is legit!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:13 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I work at home with Tuppperware. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I find it VERY legit as long as you are willing to put in an effort. Some people expect customers to come to them but sometimes you have to find some. I have been in business 3 years and I don't bother my family for parties. It's great:) You should check it out!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 12:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I am business partner with a great team and I'm so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! Very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA. I'm looking for honest, motivated, coachable people, who are willing to work from home on my team, Freedom United. During these economically hard times, I found this great company and team, that can get anyone through tough times. If you are willing to work and become part of a team, then this is a job for you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Angela 610-405-2984

Amanzi

Answer by Amanzi at 2:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 10 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• feel free to subscribe to our e-newsletter (free) to find some ideas on working from home www.imomnews.com
    Good luck!
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 7:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Yes there are. I have a group here with moms that work with legit companies. We also scout for new ones.
    My favorites are www.kgbkgb.com and www.ChaCha.com they are both currently hiring.
    Here is my group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 7:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I work at home with my 5 year old in school, my 2 year old at home with me and one on the way. The company I work with is totally legit! It just recently received an award with the BBB so their ethics and integrity. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to answer any questions that you may have and get you all the information. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2009