Does anyone have those non contract phones?

Are the phones nice? How much do you pay monthly and do you like what you get?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 10:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well to answer your question, its all I have ever used. I like them cause in some places you dont get signal if you have verizon. However in some places verizon does get it. I love the tracfone. The latest one has oodles of things similar to the ones with cameras downloads of ringtones and etc. I usually only spend about 60 to 80 dollars a month depending on the time of year. Yet I have had one for ten years thus far. Hope this helps as it meant too.
    Have a great day!:)
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 10:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I do... 50.00 per month, I call everyone, and everyone calls me. I go onto face book, my space (my daughter), and unlimited text.

It is boost mobile, I had several phones in several years, but this can't be beat. No hidden payments. The bill is always the same.

They sell flip top, regular, all diffrent phones. My cousin said get one, but now I see why she bragged about it.

The bill don't change.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I had a virgin mobile phone. I liked it because at the time I wasn't really needing to text to call much. The phone was great and the service was great. You only had to top it up like $20 every 3 months. more of course if you used up all your air time, but if you didn't then you were ok and they send you texts to remind you when to top up or when your balance is low. And the remaining $ rolls over to the next period. My mom has one and so does my oldest son and they like em too.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 10:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Boost mobile has unlimited EVERYTHING for $50 a month and they have different phones for you to choose from. I'm looking to change to them from TMobile here because I'm tired of being dicked around by them.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 3:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I had t-mobile's flex pay and i liked it because if i would pay for the service i was GOING to use, not what i had already used. so that was nice. Now I have a contract with Sprint because money is better and I wanted a blackberry for work...
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 3:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2009