to those moms who masturbate

my hubby doesnt last very long when we have sex so i never get to orgasm with him so i try to masturbate almost daily to remain faithful to him lol! but how can i masturbate during the day before he gets home if the kids are running around?!?! if i cant get it in i am super tense lol! help the kids are 5 and 19 months

Asked by secondtyme520 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• in the shower, in the bath, a few minutes in a locked bathroom while they are napping or safely occupied, before they get up in the morning. Is your dh willing to have sex again after he's already cum once so that it lasts longer for you? Sometimes my dh will masturbate first and then we'll have sex a little later so we can go longer.

Answer by jessradtke at 2:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Do it when they are napping.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I "take a shower" twice a day. ;o)

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Do it in the shower. Make you hubby give you yours first. at the very least he could lend a hand after his.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• little one napping-5 yr old movie time- tell the 5 yr old you are going to take a shower ; )

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:23 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• It takes me less than a minute; just duck into the bathroom...

Answer by rkoloms at 11:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• during naptime my oldest takes a nap she watches a movie while her 3yr old brother sleeps

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 11:41 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• well to make him last longer maybe blow him and get him started or even give him a hand job that will help in foreplay then whiles hes recovering have him eat you or even introduce some sex toys in the gameplaying it will spice up the bedroom and hopefully you will get some pleasure out of it cause masturbating to satisfy yourself gets old..i know that was not what you asked but i hope this infomation is helpful.......good luck!:)

Answer by sunflower39346 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• SHOWER!!!!

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I use to love naptime! I'd have at it as soon as my kids were down. I would run for my room and lock the door and WOO HOO!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2009