Has anyone ever wanted to trade their gift card?

I have a $50 starbucks card, I would love to trade it, I mean I love coffee, but it would actually be hard to spend $50. DO you know of any sites that have gift card trades?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Those latte's are expensive. lol

You can buy just coffee grounds packages; muffins or they have coffee mugs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• starbucks is freaking expensive...I wouldn't think it would be too hard to spend 50 bucks there!
    *I think I have only gotten coffe there maybe 5 times because it's so pricey!
    heh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• YOu can buy alot at starbucks.
    I wish I had a card for them LOL.
    5 dollars for my large mocha.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• *unless you mean spending it all at once-then I can see the issue...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:22 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Yea, I know Starbucks is expensive, but I don't want to spend $50 there, I would rather have it for like Target or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I know, I got one I wasn't too sure about, but I'll spend it anyway :) But sometimes if we get ones we don't like as much, my brothers or friends will trade -- like a chili's for an outback or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I look at this way it a good way to have some coffee and spend time alone. =]

I love coffee and Target's popcorn. I get a Target's cards just for the popcorn. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I'd be glad for any giftcard. If I do not shop at the store, it gets me in the door so I can use the card. Beggars can't be choosers, now can they? I'm sure you can find stuff to get there if you tried--a hot chocolate, coffee cups, etc.
    Anonymous

• Go to the Good Morning America website. They just talked about this the other day. There is a place you can get money for your gift card so you can spend the money where you want. They had a segment on trading in bad gifts too but I liked the money for gift cards idea.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• YOu know you don't need to use it all at one time. You can get a coffee, and use the reminder of the money for each one you get there. It will last a while.
    Anonymous