Ever just have an awesome day?!

So I got a wii fit for Christmas.. or actually, I opened it a few days before Christmas.. I weighed last night and I have lost 3.5 lbs! I woke up this morning, and when I bent to tie my shoes, I didn't struggle or run out of breath.. I live upstairs so when I walked my dogs and wlaked back upstairs I could still breathe without feeling like I was out of shape.. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not, but my face is actually clear.. All of my blemishes are going away.. And damn!! I just feel good! haha.. I just wanna say that I hope everyone has an awesome day today !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My day may not be like yours type of good but i am having a MUCH better day than yesterday. Im in a better mood, things are going smoothly at work. I got permission to work a couple double shifts this week (so i can make up for being off for new years!)...The weather is a little chilly, but its very pretty outside..only down side to my day is i only brought noodles to work to eat and i dont want them! lol...Today is a good day!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Oh and BTW Congrats on the weightloss!
    sweetstkissez22