need an idea on what to get my husband....

I messed up this morning, when he was trying to put together something to help us do our finances I cirticized it instead of showing appreciation for his hard work. So, I was going to the store to pick up some stuff for my son and I wanted to get my husband something too. The only problem is that we barely have any money in our account, so I need something cheap. I also know some things he wants and needs, but they are kind of expensive. And no sweets.... we have way too many right now from Christmas.... so any other ideas would be helpful.

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why not just write him a note letting him know how much you love and appreciate him?

Answer by rkoloms at 12:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• If the tif was about finances I do NOT think I'd go spend more money. Make him a nice card or make a coupon for great sex or something personal but that doesn't cost or he might think you didn't listen to what he's trying to do with the finances. Appreciate him by listening to him

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I've noticed 2 things that work all the time: be naked, have food.

Cookies and milk in bed followed by "second dessert" will pretty much make anyone feel loved.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• A night of awesome sex!
    Anonymous

• well, I did write him a text, and for christmas I gave him some coupons. honestly he wasn't very excited about it. I need something new!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• and as far as sex goes... I can try my best, but if the kids don't go to be on time we both will fall asleep before it even happens!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Make a promissory note of not to criticized him again in that area and put it on the refrigerator to remind yourself of that promise.   It doesn't cost a cent but to restraining yourself next might be harder to do. 

Anonymous

• As soon as he comes thru the door give him a big kiss and tell him something nice. Later, give him a nice long foot rub or back rub.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• What does he do for work? You could get him a lunch card to some place near his work whether it's Subway or a local deli or something?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• :( I wish.... he is alteast 45 mins from me, and he never has a set schedule for lunch.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2009