8 weeks pregnant with Brown discharge TMI

I am so scared right now. I got up this morning and have been wiping Brown discharge. Where did it come from? I am 8 weeks pregnant. Last week we had an ultrasound and everything was perfect. The heartbeat was 158 BPM. I called the doctor and I go in this afternoon to make sure everything is still fine. Has anyone had this happen? Thanks!!!

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry. It's probably nothing. Did you have sex recently? You are doing the right thing by going to the doc for just-in-case.

Keep your stress low. The baby wants you to be relaxed.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I had this happen to me and everything was perfectly find. It is scary, but very normal. I know several people that have had full blown periods and been pregnant. Good luck and call your dr if it becomes more... but I'm sure you are fine.
    TJKUHN76

Answer by TJKUHN76 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 7, 2010