How much time off do you or your hubby get a year?

If you or your DH work outside of the home, how many sick days and vacation days do you and/or your DH get a year?

I'm just curious because I feel like my DH is getting screwed! He has worked for his company for 10 years and he only gets 10 vacation days and no sick days. After he works there for 15 years he will get 15 vacation days. That just doesn't seem like very many to me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH gets 2 week vacation a year. He just started this job A few months ago. He does get sick days , But I do not know how that works. All the jobs he has had started out with 2 week vacation a year. When he was in the army he got 30 days a year.

Answer by louise2 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Hmmm. We get four weeks (been at the job 12 years) and about five sick days and a few personal days.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Im a SAHM so doesnt apply for me, but DH is military so he gets the standard 30 days paid leave yearly, plus most federal holidays off too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My husband has worked for his company for 9 years and gets 2 weeks full vacation and another week of DAT days (day at a time that he can use whenever but only 1 or 2 days in a row). He also gets sick time based on how many hours he has put in. No clue what he has saved up. He used most of them last year because he had back surgery and the cold weather really hurt his back when winter came so he used his sick and vacation days so he only was working 3 days a week to save his back.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My husband has worked there for 3 years. He has 2 weeks paid a year off. And 10 sick days.
    Anonymous

• 4 weeks vacation and 3 personal/sick days.He's been at the company going on 13 years.7 holidays too.Oops!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• i get one week and my husband get 2 week plus holidays. i get most holidays but not veterans day because i get black friday off
    mrsdewey

Answer by mrsdewey at 12:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2010