BE HONEST: do pricier items look nicer to you?

For example: do you think that bag suddenly looks much nicer because you noticed the price tag is higher? Whether you can afford it or not isn't the question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Nope. That usually actually turns me off from an item.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 1:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• well now if you asked me to compare say clothes from penney's vs. clothes from walmart it would be a definite yes
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Nope, turns me off. I like quality, regardless of price.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I try to look a quality not price. But like every one else The SAAB seems like a better car then a Ford. You know what I mean?

Answer by louise2 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No sorry ugly bags are ugly bags lol price will not make them less ugly. I also have this thing about how if the cost of it is even close to my car or house payment then i really dont need it, if i have that much extra around i need to make an extra payment on my car :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No, on some items yes but most of the time price does not = nicer.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No/not always. Some of the new Juicy bags look like fake plastic to me and some of these boldly colored bags look cheap to me. For me it's not the brand but the quality or look of the leather, the hardware, etc. If you go to Italy and rummage through the flea markets you can see that a beautiful leather bag doesn't have to be name brand. I owned a Gucci bag and it fell apart probably because it was that vinyl stuff!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No. I go for style and rather than price. But I see what you mean. Sometimes the leather looks thicker if the bag costs more.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No the price doesnt make it look better to me. In fact I am much happier if I find something super cute and it costs less that I expected :) I dont see the attraction of a Coach bag or whatever lol but thats just me.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009