32 weeks pregnant have a ????

so ive noticed that i been sleeping allot more again i used to b abel to wake up an stay up all day an now i have to sleep ??? is this because im coming almost to the endo fbeing pregnant or is it because i take care of my other2 kids allday?? any ways any input would be nice an by the way i have 6 weeks an 4 days left til this little guy is born via csection because my doctor an the hospital here stop all vbacks!!! suckey i know!

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That stinks you cant have a vbac (could you go to another hospital? I switched docs late in my pregnancy last time and everything turned out great!)...
    But when you are pregnant, it's totally normal to be really tired. My doc always says to listen to my body and rest when I need to. He says I should nap while my DD is napping, because being pregnant takes a lot out of you! Good luck mama!
    Anonymous

• I'm in the same boat...USS Exhaustion...lol It's normal. I think I better go lay down now. Get some rest. At least you know when you are delivering and not playing the waiting game.
    Anonymous