how do I dispose of it??

so I have a stupid mouse in my crappy military house and the housing help office gave me those glue traps to catch it..well apparently it doesnt die like in the regular traps..so what am I supposed to do when it gets stuck?? im not touching that nasty sucker..they are full of disease and I dont want it biting me...how do I dispose of it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Shovel

Sorry
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My aunt had the same problem she refused to touch it once it got stuck so if I were you call someone that dosen't mind to come get it other wise you'll have to do it your self . Sweep it into the trash can that way it wont be hands on
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 1:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't use that trap because I wouldn't want to find it. Just use some rat poison in a place that your kids can't get to. The basement or a drawer or under the sink. They go off to die somewhere else.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Call them, tell them you caught it. They are supposed to deal with that. Call housing maintenance. Thats what I had to do when I had rats in my front storage shed in military housing. They sent someone out to put in the spring type rat traps, and then they had someone come out a week later and check the traps. Good luck!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• they told me they dont deal with infestation problems...and that I had to go to the self help and get the traps, and we arent even privatized base housing...we are still gov. owned
    Anonymous

• For God's sake. It's stuck on the trap. Sweep it into the dustpan and take it out to the trash! Ya baby!
    Anonymous

dont do this^^^
    it could die in your wall or somewhere you cannot get to and stink!!! EEEUUU
    Anonymous

• thats exactly why I dont want to use poison, because they go elsewhere to die and then stink up the house and u wont know where they went
    Anonymous

• Slip it into a ziplock bag and throw away.It'll suffocate.
    Anonymous

• Call housing maintenance.....it's their job, not yours.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2009