Daughter with disability

My daughter is a two yr, she doesn't talk or walk, doctors haven't discover her disabilty yet. I worry that she will never walk or talk. Everytime I sit with her and see her struggle to hold her zippy cup I brake dawn and cry. What am asking is some words of encouragement from all mom who have similar situation or just moms

symphony07

Asked by symphony07 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It is always hard to sit by when there seems to be nothing we can do to solve the problem's are kids are having. Once you do find out the problem you will feel a sense of both relief and sorry, Moms tend to find an inner strength when it comes to dealing with our special needs kids. I can not tell you how many times i just sat down tired and frustrated and wanted to cry. Once you get answers you will find that you have a mission in life to help your child work through it and that it become less hard because you are focused on a goal.

The hardest part is always before you get answers and a plan of how to deal with it, stay strong and if need be start researching on your own, thats what i did, it gave me something to do i felt like in someway i was helping my son by reading and reserching.

It is not easy but with each goal you reach the reward is amazing.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My thoughts are with you mommy... I can't imagine what you must be feeling. I would try my best to go to many different Doctors though.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2009